nice
Even I did not understand something but i liked the music and the rhythm of the words
yes, you're right, I think music is an international language that's why even if we don't know the words of it we still can enjoy the rhythm and sound of the instruments
Nice song💃this song encouraged me to dance even I didn't understand the words.In addition,it is similar to Indian songs
Yes, you're right it's Indian style music and song
It's nice 👍
nice
ReplyDeleteEven I did not understand something but i liked the music and the rhythm of the words
ReplyDeleteyes, you're right, I think music is an international language that's why even if we don't know the words of it we still can enjoy the rhythm and sound of the instruments
DeleteNice song💃this song encouraged me to dance even I didn't understand the words.In addition,it is similar to Indian songs
ReplyDeleteYes, you're right it's Indian style music and song
DeleteIt's nice 👍
ReplyDelete